Hydrotherapy Pool and Spa Suite
Hydrotherapy can help with a number of ailments including joint, muscular or circulation issues. Due to its ambient temperature, our hydrotherapy pool is also suited to babies and those with lower mobility. The warm water helps blood flow and supports and stabilise joints and muscles enabling a wider range of movement in a safe setting.
- Pool water is maintained at a constant minimum of 33 degrees
- Designed for those with low mobility or rehabilitating from injury and need to do weightless exercise
- Hoist for lowering people into the pool, and supportive handrails
- Resistance jets set according to your requirements
- 3 metres long and 1.5 meters deep throughout
Our spa is the perfect place to relax and is included in thePoint4 membership. It is available to non-members by arrangement.*
- Steam room
- Power shower
- Seating and relaxation area
- Private changing room
Private parties enjoy use of the spa room for two hours for a maximum of 12 people. It includes the use of robes and slippers for the duration of the visit.
*Please note that due to maintenance spa times are currently limited to 6:30 am – 4:00 pm Monday and Wednesday but are fully accessible the rest of the week.